BAYADA Pediatrics would like to invite all Licensed Practical Nurses to join us in our office for a no-pressure conversation to find out why we love what we do! Whether you are looking for supplemental work or a career change, we have a lot of great options for LPNs that will allow you to provide meaningful one-on-one care and expand your skill set!
Our clients range from infant aged to young adult aged and all are located right in Atlantic and Cape May County! If you are new to pediatric care, we offer exceptional training through our Preceptor Education Program. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a team that is focused on compassion, excellence and reliability!
Monday, October 7th through Friday, October 11th (join us any time between 9 am to 4 pm) at our office (BAYADA Pediatrics, 303 Central Ave. Suite 1 in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234)
If you would like to join us on any of these dates, please RSVP by calling our office at 609-601-2200. If you are unable to attend but still interested in hearing more about our LPN opportunities, feel free to contact us at any time!
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Mays Landing
- Egg Harbor Township
- Atlantic City
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times - we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 750 hours of clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
- Nurse Residency opportunities available for NEW nurses that meet specific criteria, apply to learn more.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.