Location: Newark, NJ
Contech Engineered Solutions is seeking a Stormwater Consultant to join our team. Serving as Contech's technical field specialist, the Stormwater Consultant is responsible for driving technical sales, marketing and promotion for Contech's Stormwater product line in the northern New Jersey area. This is a remote position, with daily territory travel and limited overnight trips. Seeking a movitated, organized individual with excellent communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced marketing and selling environment.
- Conduct technical presentations, perform analysis and specification development, and build project pipeline leads.
- Manage project pipeline using CRM to measure project specific performance. Update continuously to ensure information is timely, accurate and complete.
- Provide technical and marketing assistance to other team members as needed.
- Continuously improve technical expertise and knowledge of Contech stormwater products, competitive products, and civil infrastructure trends.
- Attend local Engineering Association functions and applicable trade shows.
- Acquire and continuously improve consultative marketing and transactional selling skills.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with accounts.
- Account ownership - own the client relationship and leverage internal support network to deliver solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Civil, Enviornmental Engineering or related field. P.E. preferred.
- 3+ years industry experience including three years experience selling and specifying technical products preferred.
- Ability to understand and derive satisfaction from a both consultative marketing and transactional selling styles.
- Ability to draw out and understand the designer's needs and help find solutions.
- Ability to communicate technical information, concepts, and applications very effectively using consultative marketing skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and CRM systems.
- Must have valid Driver's license.
- Travel between 30-50%.
Local Candidates Only Please. No Relocation Assistance is Available.
Contech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, transgender status, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. Click here to view information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. Contech is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment. <brIf you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact the Contech Recruiting team at (513) 645-7000.</br